Business Planning in Florida
A Strategic Business Plan is much more than a
tool to obtain financing. If you still have all you
plans and ideas locked up inside your head...
preparing a strategic plan helps you clarify your
company's direction, ensures your key leaders are
all "on the same page", and keeps both management
and staff focused on the tasks at hand.
A Strategic Business Plan is often needed when...
- Starting a new venture, product or service
- Expanding a current organization, product or
- Buying a new business, product or service
- Turning around a declining business
The Strategic Plan provides a blueprint,
describing your company, its products, the
competitive environment, management team, financial
health, and business risks.
The plan allows you to...
- Identify and describe the target customer
profile, features, advantages and benefits of
your new venture, product or service.
- Justify that your plans are credible by
fully researching the need being filled with
your new venture.
- Develop marketing plans including full
descriptions of targeted promotional campaigns
with implementation timelines. You also get to
examine market conditions, the nature of your
customers, as well as your competitors, sales
potential, and projected results of your
- Develop staffing plans including identifying
the key players, skills, attitudes and expertise
needed to build the venture.
- Develop management plans including full
descriptions of management systems and timelines
- Develop financial plans including projected
startup costs, operating costs, revenue,
profits, and break-even analysis for the first 3
to 5 years.
Projected financial plans allow
you to effectively predict upcoming problems, or
prevent them. In other words, the perspective
gained through your Strategic Business Plan can
make a significant contribution to your
company's success, and help you get the funding
you require. In fact, most lending institutions
and private investors will not even talk to you
without a solid financial plan.
- Identify building and equipment needs
including vendors and cost estimates.
- Formulate company milestones including
timelines for upcoming products and services in
Remember: Failing to plan is
planning to fail.
Let us help you develop a powerful Strategic
Business Plan that drives your Florida business to
the level of success you deserve. If you are looking for a
Florida CPA in Fort Lauderdale,
Florida that offers strategic business planning services,